[TYPO3-english] [TYPO3] 4.2.1 and no click menu

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Wed Dec 10 10:30:36 CET 2008

Hi!

Katja Lampela wrote:
> Finally I got back to this site where the problem still exists. And the
> problem is: no left/right click menu from icons (page icons, content
> element icons)

Often this problem means that you have more than one empty line in one of TYPO3 configuration files (sometimes in extensions). These extra lines will make AJAX responses unusable and "disable" click menu. Check in typo3conf/.

If you have FireBug you can check what AJAX response you get from the TYPO3.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team