[TYPO3-english] Google map

Ronald Wiplinger (Lists) ronald_lists at elmit.com
Tue Dec 9 14:33:27 CET 2008

I tried to use the extension rggooglemap without success:

At the backend I get the Google Map module, when I open it, I see only
the the zoom grid and the Map/Satellite/Hybrid with a pin on an gray field.

I tried to use search "Taipei" I get the map with the pin and the
description bubble. I can then navigate to the point, set a pin, get a
Address New form, fill it out, save/close it and the map is gray again.

At the frontend there is nothing at all.

What am I missing?

bye

Ronald