[TYPO3-english] Populating the TipAFriend form with FeUSER details

Ant Forshaw aoce61 at dsl.pipex.com
Thu Dec 4 17:32:57 CET 2008

Hi List,

How can I populate the sender's name and email address in the standard "tipafriend" form, using the details from the logged-in users details? (feuser).   I have seen how a contact form can be made using Typoscript only, but this tip-a-friend form can't be affected by that.  Any ideas/examples?

Regards

Ant Forshaw