[TYPO3-english] Fwd: Powermail

Marcus Schwemer schwemer at netzwerkberatung.de
Tue Dec 2 10:11:19 CET 2008

Hi,

Karsten Kousgaard schrieb:
> Thank you for your reply!
>
>>> 1)
>>> My form consists of a few text fields, I would like them to be nicely
>>> aligned, with the same left edge. What's the easiest way to do that?
>> Powermail uses CSS to align label, fields, etc. Have a look at the html
>> source of your form and set the classes and id in your css-file.
>
> I'm sure I miss the obvious, I have been searching the net for time to find
> an example of how to use CSS with TYPO3, and I haven't found anything easy
> for me to understand.
> If you know of any easy example I would be really thankful :-)

Put your css-file somewhere in the path fileadmin and include it in your
ts setup with

page.includeCSS {
	file1 = <path to your css-file>
	file2 = <path to your second css-file>
}

For more options, that you can set with TYPOSCRIPT, see here:

http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/references/doc_core_tsref/4.2.0/view/toc/0/

>>> 2)
>>> When I click the submit button. Can I get a confirmation page, when I can
>>> use the UIDs from the input fields?
>> On the confirmation page usually all values are shown. But you can
>> exclude certain uid's via TS in constants. Use the value
>>
>> plugin.powermail.markerALL.>notIn = ###UIDxx###, ###UIDyy###
>>
>> where xx and yy are the uids of the fields you want to exclude.
>
> I wasn't clear enough. I meant a confirmation page from the server, the
> usual "Thank you for your .., we will get back to you soon"-message the is
> displayed when the server has send the form to the receiver. The normal form
> in TYPO3 calls this "Jump to page" if I remember correct.
> As far as I can see, the confirmation page with Powermail, is to confirm
> that the user has entered the correct values.

This you will find on the tab "Answerpage". "###POWERMAIL_ALL### will
display all values. But can can put any text here you want.

Regards,
Marcus

P.S.: I hope I understood you right and my comments have not been too
basic ;-)

--
Marcus Schwemer Netzwerkberatung
IT-Consultant || TYPO3-Development || Webhosting
eMail: schwemer at netzwerkberatung.de
Internet: http://www.netzwerkberatung.de