[TYPO3-english] No links in sr_feuser_register mails, sent to user

Victor Livakovsky v-tyok at mail.ru
Mon Dec 1 22:45:43 CET 2008

Hello, List.
I experience very strange problem, which never had place before.
I'm using sr_feuser_register, and mail, that is sent to user after he
clicks on button "Create profile" contains no links for confirmation his
registration - just empty space... I cann't understand what is wrong.

My TS Constants:
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.registerPID = 44
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.editPID = 45
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.confirmPID = 46
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.loginPID = 13
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.pid = 43
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.file.templateFile =
tx_srfeuserregister_pi1_css_tmpl*.html
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.userGroupUponRegistration = 1
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.userGroupAfterConfirmation = 2
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.formFields = username, password, gender,
first_name, last_name, email, title, company, disable

All id's are correct. Users are created in group with id=1, mail are
sent, but, as I said, no links are in those mails. I've spent whole day
with this problem, but still have no solution.

Maybe, someone has any idea about it?