[TYPO3-english] Powermail

Marcus Schwemer schwemer at netzwerkberatung.de
Mon Dec 1 10:02:54 CET 2008

Hi Karsten,

Karsten Kousgaard schrieb:

> I'm new to both TYPO3 and powermail.

Welcome here! :-)

> 1)
> My form consists of a few text fields, I would like them to be nicely
> aligned, with the same left edge. What's the easiest way to do that?

Powermail uses CSS to align label, fields, etc. Have a look at the html
source of your form and set the classes and id in your css-file.

> 2)
> When I click the submit button. Can I get a confirmation page, when I can
> use the UIDs from the input fields?

On the confirmation page usually all values are shown. But you can
exclude certain uid's via TS in constants. Use the value

plugin.powermail.markerALL.notIn = ###UIDxx###, ###UIDyy###

where xx and yy are the uids of the fields you want to exclude.

Regards,
Marcus

--
Marcus Schwemer Netzwerkberatung
IT-Consultant || TYPO3-Development || Webhosting
eMail: schwemer at netzwerkberatung.de
Internet: http://www.netzwerkberatung.de