[TYPO3] Update of content publishing date

Oliver Rowlands oliver at liquidlight.co.uk
Thu Aug 28 13:04:58 CEST 2008

Hi Xavier,

No need for any additional extensions. But you will need to create a
custom workspace in order to use the auto publish / un-publish
functionality.

In order to do so follow these steps:

- Click 'Workspace' in the left hand menu.
- In the right hand column click the 'Workspace List' tab.
- Click the 'Create new workspace' link.

The publishing settings can be found under the 'Publishing' tab.

Best regards,

Oliver

--
Oliver Rowlands