[TYPO3] Update of content publishing date

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Thu Aug 28 10:48:44 CEST 2008

Hi,

>> The topic "tt_news: Publishing date" let me think again about a
>> question for which I could never find a solution and I forgot about it
>> :-)
>>
>> I have a page with content blocks and I would like to update one of
>> them, let's say a content block containing an address because it will
>> change soon. The problem is that I would like to publish this
>> modification only at a specified date.
>>
>> Is this possible out-of-the-box?
>
> You can always set start date for one CE and end date for another ;)

I think you already know that I cannot live with this solution ;-)

> Someone will recommend to use workspaces but this is more complicated...

Indeed, I prepared my change in draft mode but then could not find an
option to publish it at a given date. Perhaps I missed something or I
should have installed another extension for this purpose.

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en