[TYPO3] same locallang for different pi's

bernd wilke xoonsji02 at sneakemail.com
Wed Aug 27 20:34:56 CEST 2008

on Wed, 27 Aug 2008 10:54:13 +0200, Lars Haendler wrote:

> Hi,
>
> while working on a new extension with different pi's I realized that
> each pi has its own locallang.xml file. Is there a way to use only on
> locallang.xml - say from pi1 - for all pi's?

the answer with one single file is given by Xavier, I can give you a
solution for using two locallang.php, so each plugin can have some
specific labes and use all common labels (e.g. all that labels for fields
also defined in the extension)

> Is there a standard locallang file that is accessible for all
> extensions? I mean where standard phases like "Are you sure?", "Yes",
> "No" or whatsoever can be found?

somewhere in core there should be something like that, as i remember some
threads about unifying those labels in the whole BE.