[TYPO3] Indentation problem in typo3 4.2.1

Walrick Bosch lists at globalhealingcircle.net
Wed Aug 27 16:09:05 CEST 2008

Hello,

As far as I can tell everything is ok. The class is only defined once.
The problem seems to be that within the <p class="indent"> tags there
are <h3> tags. So it's something like:

If I remove the heading style, it works fine. But I would like to be
able to indent tags with a heading as well. (And I think that should be
possible. It was with the old blockquote format, and editors will expect
it to work I guess.

So, any way to do this?

Regards,

Walrick