[TYPO3] Replace code in template

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Tue Aug 26 16:59:07 CEST 2008

Hi,

> the code was given, it consists from Alpha+Numeric+_` and some other
> characters. In fact it is javascript code, but also other codes from
> template, on different places, including body of tags in HTML <body>,
> function definitions in HTML <head> and also pure content text ...
> With Automaketemplate it is very easy to replace such code, because it
> has replace function and doesn't matter where the code is, with few
> lines in TS can be replaced (as I wrote before). I want something
> similar also for Templavoila. If it is not possible, could you give me
> some hint how to do it with TS?

OK. Thus you have a block of javascript in your template, in the HEAD
part, and you want to keep it in the "TemplaVoilà" generated page?

In the mapping of the template, in TemplaVoilà, there's a tab that lets
you choose what to keep from the HEAD part. Is this what you want?

What does mean "body of tags in HTML <body>"? Do you want to keep some
classes you put, such as

If yes, then the answer is the same as for HEAD part.

I hope I understood what you mean because I still do not understand what
you mean by "replacing code". An extract of your template, here in post,
and what you want in the generated page could be worth a thousand of
words...

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en