[TYPO3] Replace code in template

Erik Bartoš erik.bartos at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 14:55:59 CEST 2008

Hi,

the code was given, it consists from Alpha+Numeric+_` and some other
characters. In fact it is javascript code, but also other codes from
template, on different places, including body of tags in HTML <body>,
function definitions in HTML <head> and also pure content text ...
With Automaketemplate it is very easy to replace such code, because it has
replace function and doesn't matter where the code is, with few lines in
TS can be replaced (as I wrote before). I want something similar also for
Templavoila. If it is not possible, could you give me some hint how to do
it with TS?

Erik Bartos