[TYPO3] Is template switching on the fly possible?

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Tue Aug 26 08:00:15 CEST 2008

Hi Ronald,
If you use classic setup (not templa voila) and if you mean html
template you could try combination of automaketemplate and
rlmp_tmplselector. Very nice, easy and user friendly after configuration
(which for the first time can be tricky).

If this is just a onetime show case of different html templates, you
could just make an ext template on each page and there for example:

page.10.template.file = fileadmin/path/to-your/template.html

(this "page.10.template.file" depends of course how you originally in
the main template set up your page template file.)

- Katja