[TYPO3] Request new password extension

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Mon Aug 25 22:45:08 CEST 2008

Hey list,

We're looking for an extension which enables FE-users to request a new
password.

IMHO newloginbox doesn't handle this in the best way (enter username and
account owner gets new password per mail). I would prefer just sending a
link, where user can request a new password.
Imagine that one user can argue other users by entering their username -
sure, just the account owner knows the new password...

Is there any extension that does this job? We couldn't find anyone yet.

Steffen