[TYPO3] Feuserloginsystem and 'page is being generated'

Albert van der Veen albert.van.der.veen at xs4all.nl
Mon Aug 25 16:45:23 CEST 2008

Hi,

I'm using ext feuserloginsystem for login and redirect. However, this
geneartes the infamous 'page is being generated' message on the page
your redirected from. That is: if you are being redirected after having
logged in, and go back to the login page via the menu, you get this message.
Anyone know why this is the case? I'm lacking knowledge on when this
messgae is shown. Probably has something to do with how redirects are
handled in this extension?

thanks,
Albert