[TYPO3] Default Workspace Permissions

Walrick lists at globalhealingcircle.net
Mon Aug 25 16:29:31 CEST 2008

Hello,

I'm trying to find a way to get the workspace permissions for backend
users and usergroups to default to unchecked (value = 0). Just setting
the default value to 0 in the database doesn't work. So I'll probably
have to edit some file and remove the checked="checked" bits for both
checkboxes.

But I can't find which file to edit.

I did something similar once to get the new pages wizard to check the
"Place new pages after the existing subpages" by default.

Can anyone tell me which file I would have to edit for the new backend
user(group) form?

The site I'm building will have a lot of backend users and usergroups,
all of which are working with custom workspaces, and I just don't want
to forget unchecking those settings.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Walrick