[TYPO3] New felogin extension configuration question

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Mon Aug 25 10:09:21 CEST 2008

Hi,

> I've seen some installations where logout redirect isn't working when
> used from an access restricted page. Imho this should work with TS
> configuration, at least in my installation this works.

I have tracked down the problem, but I don't know how to solve it.
Here's what happens:

1) the user logs in and moves (or is redirected) to an access-restricted
page
2) from that page, the user logs out
3) TYPO3 kills the FE session
4) TYPO3 then refuses access to that page, since it is access-restricted
and the user is not logged in
5) if a pageNotFound_handling has been defined (as is my case), the user
is redirected to that page before felogin is called (since rendering of
the access-restricted page has not even started)
6) the user arrives at the pageNotFound_handling page, which (in my
case) also contains felogin, but since a redirection took place in
between, the logintype is empty. No logout redirection takes place.

Actually I have an idea for a solution, but I wanted to check with you
first: the solution would to use the logout redirect page as the action
URI for the logout form. Of course this means there must be felogin on
that page, but I don't see another way out. Or maybe is there a hook
that felogin could use *before* the redirection takes place?

Cheers

--

Francois Suter