[TYPO3] New felogin extension configuration question

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Fri Aug 22 19:23:22 CEST 2008

Francois Suter schrieb:
> Hi all,
>
> I have a question regarding the new felogin system extension. It has a
> sophisticated redirection system whose configuration by TypoScript is
> possible, but not described in the manual. I tried to guess from the
> source code, but I'm stuck with one thing.
>
> I have the following configuration:
>
> plugin.tx_felogin_pi1 {
>     storagePid = 5
>     redirectMode = groupLogin,logout
>     redirectPageLogout = 39
>     _LOCAL_LANG.fr.ll_welcome_header = Connexion
> }
>
> For the login, it works as expected. For the logout not. What would be
> the corect configuration?
>
> Cheers

Hi,

i try to explain:

there are some redirect methods possible. With redirectMode you specify
all methods you want to use.
Now there are 2 options
1) normal (default):
last fitting method will be used.
Example:  redirectMode = groupLogin, userLogin, logout
If user login extension checks:
groupLogin - has the group a pid configured ? If yes, set redirect
userLogin - has the user a pid configured? If yes, set redirect
So userLogin has higher priority

2) additional config: redirectFirstMethod = 1
Now first method will be used, now groupLogin has higher priority.

The method logout is only used with logout (sounds logic :-))
So in your case it should work.
I've seen some installations where logout redirect isn't working when
used from an access restricted page. Imho this should work with TS
configuration, at least in my installation this works.

I will complete the manual, but will update if some issues are done (one
is  still open in core list)
If something not work as expected feel free to contact me, you should
know where i am :-)

vg Steffen