[TYPO3] Columns titles encoding

Fearless Goblin v-tyok at mail.ru
Sun Aug 24 13:28:36 CEST 2008

Hello to everyone!

I have a problem with displaying of column labels in BE. If there are english labels ("normal", "left", "right", "border"), everything is OK, but when a make translations for backend and there are some non-latin characters in column labels, they are displaying as squares (means, that there are no such characters) and each other label of BE, same as text at FE greatly displays non-latin characters. The only one problem with these 4 words!
I have enabled forceCharset to UTF-8, also I have such TS Setup:

config {
sys_language_uid = 0
language = ru
locale_all = ru_RU.UTF8
htmlTag_langKey = ru_RU
metaCharset = utf-8
renderCharset = utf-8
}

And the most strange thing, that the same TYPO installation (TYPO3 4.2.1) with same configuration, but at another server correctly displays non-latin characters in column headers labels. May it be server configuration problem?
And is there any possibility to override these labels?

I'll be very happy, if someone could help me :)