[TYPO3] cooluri & language detection

Freddy Tripold freddy.tripold at tlog.at
Thu Aug 21 20:15:11 CEST 2008

Hi,

I am trying to using cooluri with rlmp_language_detection. All works
fine except the first call of the startpage in the default language. The
language detection tries to forward to /index.php?id=xy&L=0 and the
.htaccess will rewrite to site.html. So the call ends with an error.
I think this is normal in cause of the configuration of the extensions.
My solution was to put in the xml conf
     <valuemap>
       <parameter>L</parameter>
       <value key="de">0</value>
       <value key="en">1</value>
     </valuemap>
now the Url in the default language is like this
www.domain.tld/de/home.html, but it should be without the language
parameters. As seen on cooluri tutorial, one of the cooluri example
sites (www.sunisa-ranck.com).
So is it possible to remove the default language part from Url or are
there other ways to make a language detection wich works better?

br
Freddy