[TYPO3] Content condition

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Wed Aug 20 12:54:14 CEST 2008

Hi!

stefan at aichholzer.name wrote:
>  Thank you for your answer, and with all respect, let me tell you that I
> went through the documentation more than once, and in my opinion it's just
> not well written and very hard to follow and understand, even by
> experienced developers. There's a significant lack of examples on how
> things are and should be done, if you take a look at the PHP docs, for
> example, you'll see what I mean by well written documentation and examples.

The best thing is to use only what you see in docs. If you do not see isTrue for conditions, it means you cannot use isTrue for conditions. Docs are very complete. They may be not the easiest reading but they are complete.

Some pending changes are also available on TYPO3 wiki.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 Core team