[TYPO3] Content condition

stefan at aichholzer.name stefan at aichholzer.name
Wed Aug 20 11:46:29 CEST 2008

 Dmitry,

 Thank you for your answer, and with all respect, let me tell you that I
went through the documentation more than once, and in my opinion it's just
not well written and very hard to follow and understand, even by
experienced developers. There's a significant lack of examples on how
things are and should be done, if you take a look at the PHP docs, for
example, you'll see what I mean by well written documentation and examples.

 Best regards.

http://typo3bloke.net/post-details/should_abbreviations_be_used_in_the_code/