[TYPO3] Problem with upgrading from php4 to php5

Gunnar Jonsson gu-jonss at online.no
Fri Aug 15 22:53:50 CEST 2008

I found a solution to the problem by using command ini_set to debug:
I inserted:

ini_set('display_errors', 'on');

in the index.php in the rootfolder of the domain.
Then I found that the problem was that the default memory_limit was only
16M, so I had to increase that in the php.ini file.

regards,
Gunnar Jonsson

"Ben Wardle" <info-nospam at netefficiency.co.uk> skrev i melding
news:mailman.1.1218801693.27899.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...