[TYPO3] Menu and pids

Dan Osipov dosipov at phillyburbs.com
Fri Aug 15 20:20:42 CEST 2008

Ok, I tried that, but it doesn't seem to work properly...

Here is the code:
	marks.BREADCRUMBS.special = rootline
	marks.BREADCRUMBS.special.value.data = GP: tx_ttnews|backPid
	marks.BREADCRUMBS.special.range = 0
	marks.BREADCRUMBS.1 = TMENU
	marks.BREADCRUMBS.1 {
		# Do stuff
	}

The value of tx_ttnews[backPid] is completely ignored...
Am I doing something wrong?

Dan Osipov
Calkins Media
http://danosipov.com/blog/