[TYPO3] Where is a good place to host a typo3 site? (USA)

Sean Fulton sean at gcnpublishing.com
Tue Aug 12 17:24:37 CEST 2008

We are a Typo3/PHP development firm in the US that works mainly with
magazine publishers and business associations. We have a cabinetat the
Internap colocation facility in Somerville, Ma, that is grossly
under-utilized in terms of bandwidth and space. Each of our clients has
their own OpenVZ virtual host with full shell and root access, and we
perform daily backups.

We do not typically sell hosting "to the masses," but rather offer it as
an add-on service to our clients

However, I would be interested in talking with any development shop that
is looking for Typo3 hosting to see if we can be of help. As we are
constantly looking for reliable Typo3 developers, I'd be open to some
sort of service swap provided it we remain non-competitive.  We are also
in the process of developing a content-delivery network and I would be
interested in discussing a space swap with hosts in different areas of
the country (or globe).

Please contact me off-line if you have interest.

sean

PLEASE NOTE: This is not an advertisement!