[TYPO3] crawler and indexed_search entries problem / updating indexed_search

Vincent Mans typo3.vincnet at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 09:08:01 CEST 2008

Hi,

Crawler command line test result:
"0 entries found for processing"

Couldn't find anything on the net. Though I found it on 2 isolated
installations.

I get this using TYPO3 4.1.6, crawler 2.1.0, indexed_search 2.10.0,
PHP4.4.4 and also PHP4.3.9.

I know the procedure, because with TYPO3 4.2.1, crawler 2.1.0 and
indexed_search 2.11.0, on PHP5.2 it goes well.

And say that indexed_search 2.11.0 is needed (because of something in
the hook, I'm guesing) this will never work in 4.1.x. Since I found
somewhere (forgot the location, it was in the bugtracker) that also
PHP5.1.6 gave trouble, perhaps PHP5.2.x is required? If something like
this is the case, shouldn't it be mentioned in the documentation?

And the former CLI method, I assume this one has no 'index at once'
options like the new method does in the new? Since the documentation
only refers to the new method.

Any recommendations/ideas?

Thanks,
Vincent