[TYPO3] tt_news cooluri strange behaviour

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Tue Aug 12 14:40:58 CEST 2008

> I don't know what's wrong with this setting, but if I disable the last
> row it works. Can someone please tell me the correct use of linkVars
> also regarding to safety issues?

If a parameter is in the linkVars and is set, it's added to all links in
page.

I don't think it's a good idea to add too many parameters there. E.g.
with print - once you'll click a link with &print=1, all your links will
have this parameter and you'll cannot go back. Another - having cHash in
here is not a good option too, because cHash is not a constant, but can
vary.

Usually, only L param is required to be in the linkVars.

--
Jan Bednarik
www.bednarik.org - web about Typo3 in czech