[TYPO3] tt_news cooluri strange behaviour

Andreas Burg typo3 at andreasburg.de
Mon Aug 11 19:49:34 CEST 2008

Now I figured out, that my config.linkVars was responsible for that strange
behaviour. My setting was:

   uniqueLinkVars = 1
   # Variablen standard
   linkVars := addToList(L(|0|9), print, no_cache, cHash)
   # Variablen tt_news
   linkVars := addToList(tx_ttnews[sViewPointer], tx_ttnews[backPid],
tx_ttnews[tt_news], tx_ttnews[pS], tx_ttnews[pL], tx_ttnews[arc],
tx_ttnews[cat], tx_ttnews[pointer], tx_ttnews[swords])

I don't know what's wrong with this setting, but if I disable the last row it
works. Can someone please tell me the correct use of linkVars also regarding to
safety issues?

thanx Andreas