[TYPO3] Fee for GPL and

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Tue Aug 12 07:57:57 CEST 2008

Hi!

>> Not non-sense. Ever heard that encoded code runs faster? :)
>
> No, You have to install Zend Optimizer to run encoded files. Zend Optimizer
> provides some opcode cace. And It can also runs faster your non encoded php
> files.

Yes. But that was not the point of thinking about file encoding, it was
more to be able to integrate a licensing model with a single source code
as in AOP.

> And according to my tests. Zend Optimizer gives you %40 of APC. And my
> experiences using Zend Guard alway problematic...

Off-topic but interesting though that is has always been problematic for
you! I never tried it and will think twice if I ever think I would need
it (but I don't think so).

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en/tutorials/typo3.html