[TYPO3] Fee for GPL and

Sancar Saran sancar.saran at evodot.com
Mon Aug 11 12:50:28 CEST 2008

Hello Xavier,

We had same stiuation before...

If you use GPL licence or used GPL licenced Library (for example any TYPO3
extension). Your source code must acessible over internet.

Using zend encoder or similar stuff direct violation of GPL Licence.

So If you bypass GPL under TYPO3

you have to develop an extension to include and execute your non gpl code.

You non gpl code, does not contain any TYPO3 function, methot, etc.

Regards

Sancar