[TYPO3] Query data string data still available?

La Farge Douglas doug at gcnpublishing.com
Thu Aug 7 20:56:36 CEST 2008

Hi,

Thanks for the tip.  It was so close but it ends up that the query
string var I'm looking for is not (yet?) known to Apache.

Here's what I get:

With the non-RealURL string:
http://[snip]/content/index.php?id=1383
print_r($_SERVER);
[argv] => Array
         (
             [0] => id=1383
         )

     [argc] => 1
)

RealURL string:
http://[snip]/content/videos/amr/faster-fashion-greater-distances/
print_r($_SERVER); yields:
[argv] => Array
         (
         )

     [argc] => 0
)
the pid isn't in this array.

It seems to make sense as first apache fulfills the response and then
hands it of to T3 (which is where RealURL kicks in and does it's
reverse translation?). It must(?) be in the RealURL data somewhere?

I'll keep trying...

Doug