[TYPO3] Exclude page not working in vge_tagcloud

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Thu Aug 7 11:46:43 CEST 2008

Hi,

> The links in my tag cloud point to
> &tx_vgetagcloud_pi2[pages]=...&tx_vgetagcloud_pi2[keywords]=...tx_ttnews[swords]=...
>
> This gives me the opportunity to use one page with two plugins:
> - vgetagcloud_pi2 for list of related pages
> - tt_news SEARCH for list of related news

Ah yes, I thought this was what you did.

So I suppose is such cases being able to re-apply the exclude.pages
property could be useful. However this would have to be implemented
pretty carefully so as not to cause too much overhead. In particular we
should avoid querying the database for every keyword.

Maybe it would be better to keep a list of tables for which the pid must
be stored (and that would probably just be pages and tt_content).

What do you think?

--

Francois Suter