[TYPO3] Multilanguage One-tree configuration

Alexandra Oink alexoink at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 17:38:31 CEST 2008

Hi everyone!

I´ve been trying to configure a multilanguage site in my typo3 installation,
but I can´t configure it to display the second language.

I added this to the root´s TS :

mod.SHARED.defaultLanguageLabel = Español
mod.SHARED.defaultLanguageFlag = /typo3/gfx/flags/es.gif

config.linkVars = L
config.sys_language_uid = 0
config.language = es
config.locale_all = spanish

[globalVar = GP:L = 0]
config.sys_language_uid = 0
config.language = es
config.locale_all = spanish

[globalVar=GP:L=2]
config.sys_language_uid = 2
config.language = en
config.locale_all = english

[global]

It displays everything in the editor ( spanish and english columns and
translation edition possibilities) , but I can´t make it work, Typo isn´t
displaying the translation in the pages, although it´s displaying this  "
index.php?id=1173&L=2"  at the end of the web address.

Can anybody guide me to see what I am missing?

ThankS!!

Alex

--
<(((><