[TYPO3] problem in upload file while extending extension "sr_feuser_register"

avinash avinash at fivee.in
Mon Aug 4 14:16:35 CEST 2008

Hi all,
         I am trying to add "Photo" field  while extending extension
"sr_feuser_register" .I take Field Types: "File" for that.
In template file the error : "group:unsupported" is comming.

I have tried it 2 ways:

i.	<!--###TCA_INPUT_tx_fiveesrfeuserregisterextan_photo###-->

ii.	<input name="FE[fe_users][tx_fiveesrfeuserregisterextan_photo]"
title="" type="file"  />

In 1st way "group:unsupported" message is comming

In 2nd way nothing is comming , but in  view source commented
"group:unsupported" is comming.

Please help me to solve this problem

regards
hemant