[TYPO3] 3rd level pages

Sergio Catalá Gil scatala at iti.upv.es
Mon Aug 4 11:47:05 CEST 2008

I use the following TS code to show the actual section I'm in:

temp.title = HMENU
temp.title {
	special = rootline
	special.range = 1|
	1 = TMENU
	1 {
		NO {
		}
	}
}

Everything works perfectly for the rootline and the next level: it shows
the links of the sections I'm in. But if I'm in a 3rd level page,
(Level1 > Level2 > Level3) it doesn't show it with this code... I've
been studying in the TSREF manual the property "range" (I think this is
the property I have to deal with) but I can't see what I'm doing
wrong...

Anybody?

Thanks in advance,
Sergio