[TYPO3] Overriding 'textposition' field

konstantin beingk at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 17:00:42 CEST 2008

Hi,

Here's a problem I've been trying to solve, and I'm hoping for a
straightforward answer.

In TYPO3, I'm pulling some content from a page using the following syntax:

01   temp.topstory = CONTENT
02   temp.topstory {
03       select {
04          pidInList = 400
05          where = colpos=1
06          max = 1
07       }
08       table = tt_content
09   }

So far so good. I end up with a single content element of type "Text with
image." The problem is that the element uses layout that doesn't work for me
- Image "Above, left" (textposition 2). I would like to change that to "In
text, left" (textposition 18) by overriding the properties of the content
element. Is this possible for this particular case?

Thanks,