[TYPO3] Typo3 v4.2.0RC1 - newloginbox

James Walters james at oldchap.cymru247.net
Mon Apr 21 16:19:23 CEST 2008

Doh! Thanks.

It wasn't installed by default, but I've installed it now ... and
suddenly I'm getting told in the BE:

"Sorry, you didn't have proper permissions to perform this change."

whenever I try and create/delete any content element (although I can
edit existing ones). I'm "Admin" - I've never seen this before ...

Typo3 is such a tease! Any idea what that is about?

James