[TYPO3] Split menu into two different menus

Jogvan Olsen jo at atlanticvideo.dk
Sun Apr 20 15:18:14 CEST 2008

HI

I have tried different thing, but whit no luck… Her is the TS code for
my menu – the menu should only display the last menuitem.

lib.menu4 = HMENU
lib.menu4.entryLevel = 2
lib.menu4.1 = TMENU
lib.menu4.1 {
   begin =({register:count_menuItems}-1)
   NO.allWrap = <div class="menu_1">|</div>
}

The problem is , this line “begin =({register:count_menuItems}-1)” is
wrong.  What I would lite it to do, is to tell the menu to start at the
last menuitem. But how do I do that?

The other menu should display all items except the last menuitem, will
have the same TS code except the line “begin
=({register:count_menuItems}-1)”  sould be replaced whit something like
“maxItems =({register:count_menuItems}-1)”

How can I do this right, so it will work for me?

Jogvan Olsen