[TYPO3] Split menu into two different menus

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Sun Apr 20 14:35:26 CEST 2008

Hi Jogvan.
Maybe you should post your TS code. That might help quite a bit ;)

Have you tried using the "begin" & "maxItems" properties of HMENU and TMENU?
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/references/doc_core_tsref/4.1.0/view/10/1/

--
Peter Klein

news:mailman.1.1208692804.22042.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...