[TYPO3] mailformplus and preprocUserFunc or saveUserFunc

Reinhard Führicht rf at typoheads.at
Thu Apr 17 11:38:40 CEST 2008

Hi,

you could set up a conditional multistep form with the second step being
only a list of entered values. in TS you can enter a condition for the
GP parameter of the dropdown. According to it's value you set the
postFix for the form template (and therefore the email template). This
will allow you to define multiple email templates and send the right one
according to the dropdown value.

Reinhard