[TYPO3] mailformplus and preprocUserFunc or saveUserFunc

John Nicholas typo3user at mobosplash.com
Thu Apr 17 00:26:56 CEST 2008

I have a mailformplus where the client would like a different user email
  sent based on one of the drop downs. I've looked closely at the
preprocUserFunc and saveUserFunc but they don't appear to be able to
modify anything. I'm guessing they are there just for tying in external
systems.

What I'd like is to have a field, something like a drop down for
Products ("widgets","pets","kites"). If a user selects "widgets" they
get an email that is about that, "pets" they get a different email and
so on.