[TYPO3] Is DAM worth its use or is it dead?

Dan Osipov dosipov at phillyburbs.com
Tue Apr 15 19:28:54 CEST 2008

There was a move to make the DAM part of the core. How is that going?
Can it be made a priority for 4.3?

In my opinion, the problems of complexity and lack of documentation will
be solved by making the DAM part of the core. It will also spike the
development, which has been stagnant.

What are your thoughts?

Dan Osipov
Calkins Media