[TYPO3] Is DAM worth its use or is it dead?

Christopher Schnell typo3 at mda.ch
Tue Apr 15 09:00:22 CEST 2008

Dear Francois,

Francois Suter schrieb:
> As far as I'm concerned my company is using it in 3 major projects and
> it's working fine except for one big issue in relation with
> workspaces, which was fixed by Kasper in the upcoming 4.2.
Can you please go a little into the details? I am using 4.1.6 in a
project with workspaces and DAM and until now, the editor cannot insert
images in Draft Workspace. Or, better said, he can insert Images, but
they are not shown in Draft, so he has to move the page into Productive
to insert the image. Is this the problem, you are talking about? Is
there any way to overcome this without moving to 4.2?

Regards,
Christopher.