[TYPO3] indexed_search results and tx-indexedsearch-browsebox

Michael Niemann xml.transformator at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 14 15:33:56 CEST 2008

I removed it from the plugin's php file.Search the file for the class name. Make a backup before changing it ;-)

Michael

The Plankmeister <plankmeister at hotmail.com> wrote: Hi all,

In my search results using the indexed_search sys ext, I get two
elements, (
)
one before the results and one after. The one before the results
contains the "Showing results 1-10" thing... The second one
doesn't contain anything, so I want to remove it.

However, I can't find where it's inserted. It's not in the template file.

I need to remove it because it's not possible to specify the first one
only (using only CSS that also works in IE6) with CSS to give it a
bottom border.

Is there a way to "fix" this extraneous element?