[TYPO3] indexed_search results and tx-indexedsearch-browsebox

The Plankmeister plankmeister at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 14 15:25:14 CEST 2008

Hi all,

In my search results using the indexed_search sys ext, I get two
elements, (<div class="tx-indexedsearch-browsebox"></div>)
one before the results and one after. The one before the results
contains the "Showing results 1-10" thing... The second one
doesn't contain anything, so I want to remove it.

However, I can't find where it's inserted. It's not in the template file.

I need to remove it because it's not possible to specify the first one
only (using only CSS that also works in IE6) with CSS to give it a
bottom border.

Is there a way to "fix" this extraneous element?