[TYPO3] Page tree - extremly slow

Nino Katic OBRISI_MEnkatic at jagor.srce.hr
Fri Apr 11 23:38:31 CEST 2008

Søren Vedel wrote:
> Hi Nino,
>
> I do agree with Dmitry. Don't corrupt our brand.
>
> You write Typo though you know it's TYPO3. NOT typo3 and NOT Typo3.
>
> It's that simple!
>
> There's even a design team who spent some time on this subject.
>
> http://typo3.org/teams/design/style-guide/spelling-typo3-correctly/

Come on, there are more important stuff then correct spelling and
uppercasing. People understand what am i talking about and that's important.
Let's be a little flexible. I noticed already you inisist here on some form
like writting name/surname in from field, writting hello and goodbye
(goodnight maybe too :-) bla bla. That's ok but you should allow people to
write as they like and not be so strict. This looks like some holly war -
let's catch bad boys and girls who don't write TYPO3 but typo or pypo
because "we have much time" to deal with this. Relax a bit. It's ok, nobody
will forget TYPO3 as a brand. I agree with Dmitry that it is a bit bad for
google but nothing so seriously.

Nino