[TYPO3] Page tree - extremly slow

Søren Vedel soren at mocsystems.com
Sat Apr 12 02:04:17 CEST 2008

Hi Nino,

I agree completely. Let's be a little flexible. Lets relax. It's a good
way to deal with people, when you are face to face. I like that and
always do.

But I don't follow this pattern, when I'm writing to you and thousands
of people are reading our conversation. That's the difference between
speaking in public and speaking in private. It is indeed difficult, but
worth trying.

So, when I try to teach you to write TYPO3, I'm not only talking to you,
but to everyone who tries to get a grip on this wonderful piece of
software and even remember and know our brand. Have a coke and smile :-)

Best wishes
Søren Vedel