[TYPO3] Weird characters in GMENU after server change

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Fri Apr 11 11:49:54 CEST 2008

Hi,

> Don't know if it'll help but did you check the production environment
> and particularily the mbstring (or iconv) configuration gifbuilder is
> using?

Hmm, I checked and they are the same. The main changes are PHP and MySQL
version. Dev server was PHP 5.2.0 and MySQL 5.0.32 and the production
server is PHP 5.1.6 and MySQL 4.1.20.

I would be ready to get that the problem is there, but everything is ok.
All my special characters are ok in the text, page title, text menus,
everything. They only go astray in the GMENU...

Cheers

--

Francois Suter