[TYPO3] tt_news, multilanguage & realurl

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Tue Apr 8 09:29:00 CEST 2008

Hi,

> Im working on this job with Trine who asked the question. The
> problem is
> that it works fine in the default(english) language, so its
> probably not
> because of the code you posted.

Your configuration is incomplete as far as language is concerned.
Here's my setup for tt_news in a multi-language site:

'article' => array(
	array(
		'GETvar' => 'tx_ttnews[tt_news]',
		'lookUpTable' => array(
			'table' => 'tt_news',
			'id_field' => 'uid',
			'alias_field' => 'title',
			'addWhereClause' => ' AND NOT deleted',
			'languageGetVar' => 'L',
			'languageExceptionUids' => '',
			'languageField' => 'sys_language_uid',
			'transOrigPointerField' => 'l18n_parent',
			'useUniqueCache' => 1,
			'useUniqueCache_conf' => array(
				'strtolower' => 1,
				'spaceCharacter' => '-',
			),
		),
	),
)

HTH

François Suter

--
Cobweb Development Sàrl
www.cobweb.ch

Rue Eugène-Marziano 15, CH-1227 Les Acacias (Geneva - Switzerland)
T: +41 22 880 00 93, F: +41 22 880 00 94, E: support at cobweb.ch
web solutions for professionnal requirements