[TYPO3] tt_news, multilanguage & realurl

Brian Bendtsen bb at bellevuevej.dk
Tue Apr 8 09:11:29 CEST 2008

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] skrev:
> Trine Buhl wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I've got a problem with tt_news, multilanguage and realurl.
>>
>> The link to single news view for translated news items dosn't work:
>>
>> http://domaine.com//dk/nyheder/nyhed/artikel/new-corporate-identity.html?tx_ttnews%5BbackPid%5D=2&cHash=406f7219ea
>

> "Does not work" is not a description of the problem. Impossible to help.
>
>> Switching off realurl it comes up with a valid link:
>>
>> http://domaine.com/index.php?id=4&L=1&tx_ttnews[tt_news]=2&tx_ttnews[backPid]=2&cHash=406f7219ea
>

>> Localconf for realurl look like this:
>
> <skip>
>
>>                // news articles and searchwords
>>                'artikel' => array(
>>                    array(
>>                        'GETvar' => 'tx_ttnews[tt_news]',
>>                        'lookUpTable' => array(
>>                            'table' => 'tt_news',
>>                            'id_field' => 'uid',
>>                            'alias_field' => 'title',
>>                            'addWhereClause' => ' AND NOT deleted',
>>                            'useUniqueCache' => 1,
>>                            'useUniqueCache_conf' => array(
>>                                'strtolower' => 1,
>>                                'spaceCharacter' => '-',
>>                                ),
>>                            ),
>>                        ),
>>                    array(
>>                        'GETvar' => 'tx_ttnews[swords]',
>>                        ),
>>                    ),
>>                ),
>
> Do you understand what is configured above? It says that you must have
> both title and search words in URL. If you do not have search words, URL
> will not match.

Hi

Im working on this job with Trine who asked the question. The problem is
that it works fine in the default(english) language, so its probably not
because of the code you posted.

The URL looks like this in the default language:
http://domaine.com/en/news/news-view/artikel/new-corporate-identity.html?tx_ttnews%5BbackPid%5D=3&cHash=e924e31fc1

And like this in the danish version:
http://domaine.com/dk/nyheder/nyhed/artikel/new-corporate-identity.html?tx_ttnews%5BbackPid%5D=3&cHash=2af80ab672

What I notice is that the new-corporate-identity.html should be
Ny-identitet.html as this is the danish title of the news item

Could this cause the problem?

/Brian